Beautiful, fresh, and crunchy, this salad is a perfect complement to mashed potatoes, turnips, or rutabaga fries. Here is a great recipe for incorporating it as a salad.
see me make it in this video
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 4 cups Napa cabbage (chopped, green leafy parts)
- 1/2 cup radishes (chopped)
- 1 cup cucumbers (chopped)
- 1/2 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup almonds (blanched, chopped )
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- Finely chop the green leafy parts of Napa cabbage, parsley, cucumber, and radish, add slivered blanched almonds.
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well
- Dressing option: Tahini salad dressing
What about you?
I hope you’ll give this salad a try. I love hearing from you. Let me know which salad dressing you paired it with in the comments below 🥗 and share a picture of your salad on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia
Mindful Eating 🥢
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on the Positive Pranic website are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical, or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.