Beautiful, fresh, and crunchy this salad is a perfect compliment to mashed potatoes, turnip, or rutabaga fries. Here is a great recipe for incorporating it as a salad.
see me make it in this video
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 4 cups Napa cabbage (chopped, green leafy parts)
- 1/2 cup radishes (chopped)
- 1 cup cucumbers (chopped)
- 1/2 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup almonds (blanched, chopped )
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- Finely chop the green leafy parts of Napa cabbage, parsley, cucumber, and radish, add slivered blanched almonds.
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well
- Dressing option: Tahini salad dressing
What about you?
I hope you’ll give this salad a try. I love hearing from you. Let me know which salad dressing you paired it with in the comments below 🥗 and share a picture of your salad on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia