Blackberry jam delivers a powerful energy punch due to its nutritional value. Fresh raw blackberries are one of the most beneficial fruits available because of the high concentration of antioxidants and phytoestrogens. In this raw jam recipe, blackberries are supercharged by the positive pranic power of dates and chia seeds.
I love everything about this versatile jam. It’s enormous health benefits (especially for ladies), color, texture, taste are so delightful that it became a staple item in my fridge. I use this Raw Blackberry Jam very often to craft some quick desserts, awesome salad dressings, easy glaze for baked veggies, and soul-warming drinks.
Oh yes, of course, you can use it as you would any other jam or jelly – create your peanut butter and jelly sandwich, top your pancakes, lather over crepes etc.
Here it is. Enjoy!
WATCH ME DO IT
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- Add 1 cup of blackberries into a metal mesh strainer** and using a silicone spatula (or a large spoon) to process them through, leaving the seeds behind. Repeat the process with the second cup. You will end up with about 1 cup of a beautiful blackberry puree
- Chop Medjool dates into fine pieces and combine with the blackberry puree along with lemon juice** Blend it with a hand-held blender (if a blender is not available, you can incorporate dates in a puree with a fork, by thoroughly mashing and stirring in)
- Add ground chia seeds. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture into an air-tight jar and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks****
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make a raw jam before?
Did you try any of these recipes?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your jam on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia
hungry for more?
Here is more Jam and Jelly recipes. Indulge 🙂