Crunchy and healthful, this Sattvic cabbage salad is quick and easy to make. With its well-rounded taste and crunchy texture, this salad is a perfect companion to warm baked sweet potatoes, veggie burgers, or falafels. Often I like to eat it with chickpeas.
For this salad, you can dress it up with olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Or you can enjoy it with my Tahini Dressing.
- 5 cups white cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (medium, shredded)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (cubed )
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- tahini dressing (see the recipe below )
- Thinly slice cabbage, place in a bowl, add a pinch of salt and massage it gently for several seconds.
- Thinly slice the celery. Shred carrots on a large shredder and cut red bell pepper on small cubes.
fresh herbs: dill, basil, parsley, cilantro,
beans, chickpeas, lentils
sun flower seeds, sesame seeds, almonds,
I hope you’ll give this salad a try. I love hearing from you. Please share a picture of your salad on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia