The cream of spinach soup is delicious, smooth, and creamy, just as the name suggests. This plant based creamy spinach soup recipe so good you will make it again and again!
- 4 cups spinach (fresh)
- 4 cups water
- 1 celery root (large, 1.5 cups chopped )
- 4 celery stalks (1 cup chopped)
- 1 parsnip (1 cup chopped)
- vegan sour cream
- bell pepper (cubed)
- radish (julienned)
- Pour the water into a pot and set it to boil under the lid.
- Chop peeled celery root and parsnip it into cubes; add them along with dry parsley and Herbs de Provence into boiling hot water and set to cook under the lid on medium heat.
- Chop celery stalks into small cubes. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan and warm it up; incorporate universal sattvic spice mix and mace into the oil. Transfer chopped celery into a pan, mix well, and set it to sauté under the lid (for about 15 min).
- Add to a pot salt, pepper, sautéed celery, and spinach leaves. Mix well, bring it to a boil, lower the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 5-10 min
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup. Serve right away with a dollop of vegan sour cream
- You can store your soup in the fridge for up to 4 days
What about you?
Did you try my creamy spinach soup recipe?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your spinach soup on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on the Positive Pranic website are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical, or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.