The cream of spinach soup is delicious, smooth, and creamy, just as the name suggests. This plant based creamy spinach soup recipe so good you will make it again and again!
- 4 cups spinach (fresh)
- 4 cups water
- 1 celery root (large, 1.5 cups chopped )
- 4 celery stalks (1 cup shredded)
- 1 parsnip (1 cup chopped)
- vegan sour cream
- bell pepper (cubed)
- radish (julienned)
- Pour the water into a pot and set it to boil under the lid.
- Chop peeled celery root and parsnip it into cubes; add them along with dry parsley and Herbs de Provence into boiling hot water and set to cook under the lid on medium heat.
- Chop celery stalks into small cubes. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan and warm it up; incorporate universal sattvic spice mix and mace into the oil. Transfer chopped celery into a pan, mix well, and set it to sauté under the lid (for about 15 min).
- Add to a pot salt, pepper, sautéed celery, and spinach leaves. Mix well, bring it to a boil, lower the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 10 min
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup. Serve right away with a dollop of vegan sour cream
- You can store your soup in the fridge for up to 4 days
What about you?
Did you try my creamy spinach soup recipe?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your spinach soup on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia