Avocado, Apple, and Walnut Salad with spicy raw sattvic mustard dressing. This beautiful sattvic salad is light and simple yet very satisfying. I love the gentle texture of the fresh spring leaves, complemented by sweetness and crispiness of an apple and contrasted with the creaminess of the avocado.
Unexpected combination with spicy and grainy raw Sattvic Lemon Mustard dressing awakes taste buds and completes the bouquet of textures in this salad.
- 6 ounces spring mix (organic)
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple (sweet variety)
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp lemon joice (freshly squised)
- 1 tsp mustard (see Sattvic mustard recipe)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- sweet variety tsp black pepper
- Combine lemon juice with sea salt, black pepper, Raw Sattvic mustard in a small bowl. Holding a measuring cup with olive oil above the bowl slowly pour in a sturdy stream, whisking constantly. Continue whisking until dressing becomes slightly creamy. Set aside.
- De-core an apple and slice it very thin. Remove pit and skin from avocado and cut it in thin slices.
- Toss lettuce with half of the dressing.
- Top lettuce with apple, avocado slices, walnuts*, drizzle with the rest of the dressing and serve.
Place dressed salad leaves on individual plates and then top it with apple, avocado, and walnuts.
What about you?
Did you try this recipe?
I love hearing from you. Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your salad 🥗 on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia