Avocado, Apple, and Walnut Salad with spicy raw sattvic mustard dressing. This beautiful sattvic salad is light and simple yet very satisfying. I love the gentle texture of the fresh spring leaves, complemented by sweetness and crispiness of an apple and contrasted with the creaminess of the avocado.
watch me do it
An unexpected combination with spicy and grainy raw Sattvic Lemon Mustard dressing awakes taste buds and completes the bouquet of textures in this salad.
- 5 ounces spring mix (organic)
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple (sweet variety)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Combine lemon juice with sea salt, black pepper, Raw Sattvic mustard in a small bowl. Holding a measuring cup with olive oil above the bowl slowly pour in a sturdy stream, whisking constantly. Continue whisking until dressing becomes slightly creamy. Set aside.
- De-core an apple and slice it very thin. Remove pit and skin from avocado and cut it in thin slices.
- Toss lettuce with half of the dressing.
- Top lettuce with apple, avocado slices, walnuts*, drizzle with the rest of the dressing and serve.
Place dressed salad leaves on individual plates and then top it with apple, avocado, and walnuts.
more recipes from the video
What about you?
Did you try this recipe?
I love hearing from you. Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your salad 🥗 on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia