watch me do it
Along with adding flavor and spice to food, mustard is known for its health benefits. Mustard is a cruciferous vegetable, that belongs to the same family that cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli does. By combining any cruciferous vegetables with turmeric, you can further the benefits.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup black mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Combine mustard seeds, water, and lemon juice in a glass or ceramic bowl. Soak overnight.
- Place in a blender your mustard mixture, sea salt, turmeric, and maple syrup (optional) and blend until desired consistency is reached. I like my mustard quite corse, so I don't blend much. The longer you blend, the smoother it gets.
- Store in an air-tight jar in a fridge for several weeks.
What about you?
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your mustered on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia
more recipes from the video
Mindful Eating 🥢
hungry for more?
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on the Positive Pranic website are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical, or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.