This quick and easy Ginger Bok Choy recipe makes a lovely addition to the side dish.I like to use the white parts of the bok choy as an onion substitute in a lot of my dishes.When I do that, I end up with a lot of the greens on the side.And that’s when I like to make this Ginger Bok Choy recipe as an addition to my side dish.It adds freshness and additional texture to the dish.
Chop bok choy greens in fine long strips. Heat the oil on medium heat, add ginger and cook for about a minute. Then transfer bok choy greens into the pan, add a little bit of salt and lemon juice and cook for about 3 minutes ( until the greens are wilted and bright green).
Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds or roasted pine nuts and enjoy as an addition to your side dish. Serve right away.
watch me do it in this video
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 5 bok choy greens (green leaves from 5 bok choy stalks)
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil (or filtered coconut oil)
- 1 tsp ginger (fresh, finely grated)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
- Chop bok choy green in fine long strips. (Watch the way I do it in the video)
- Heat processed coconut oil in medium heat, add ginger, and cook for 1 min.
- Transfer bok choy greens into the pan, add lemon juice, salt and pepper, and cook for about 3 minutes ( until the greens are wilted and bright green).
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds or roasted pine nuts and enjoy as an addition to your side dish.
- serve right away
What about you?
Did you try this recipe?
I love hearing from you. Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your chickpeas on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia