The Raw Raspberry Chia Seed jelly is naturally flavorful yet so delicate and silky. In this raw jelly recipe, the gentle aromatic Raspberry combined with the majestic power of the mighty chia seed provide multiple health benefits and creates an elegant healthy treat. This gentle rosy delight can add sophistication to any dessert, or you can just dunk a cookie into it 🙂 Whatever you fancy, this raw raspberry jelly will do ❤
Raw raspberries are rich with antioxidants, and polyphenolic compounds are known for their anti-cell mutation properties. Raspberries may support the body’s ability to prevent overgrowth of certain bacteria & fungi in the body, as well as promote a healthy inflammation response.
All in all that is one of the tastiest supplements you can take 🙂
watch me do it
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- Add 1 cup of raspberries into a metal mesh strainer** and using a silicone spatula (or a large spoon) process them through leaving the seeds behind. Repeat the posses with the second cup. You will end up with about 1 cup of a beautiful raspberry puree.
- Combine raspberry puree with jaggery and lemon juice***
- Add ground chia seeds. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture into an air-tight jar and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks****
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make a raw jam before?
Did you try any of these recipes?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your jam on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia
hungry for more?
Here is more Jam and Jelly recipes. Indulge 🙂