Raw Strawberry Jam is delicate, delicious, and done in just minutes! Bursting with flavor, organic strawberries are known for their antioxidant properties and phytoestrogens. This seductive queen of berries is a natural source of potassium iodide. Besides, raw strawberries may support healthy lipid levels. This quality is multiplied when combined with chia seeds, so it should assist hydration. It is so satisfying to know you’re doing good to your body while indulging those taste buds!
This method used to make the raw strawberry jam is the quickest and easiest. You can apply this technique to any berry or fruit of your choice when you need a jam ASAP. For light and bright-colored berries, you can use white chia seeds so that the color of your jam is not affected much. For darker fruits and berries (blueberries, blackberries, plums, and the like), you can use black chia seeds. Taste-wise, there is no difference between black and white chia seeds.
Ok. I think by the time you read this, you could have been done with the making of your jam already 🙂 So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 3 tbsp white chia seeds (ground)
- 3 tbsp jaggery (add more, less or none to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Clean strawberries and get read of the tops.
- Add strawberries, jaggery, lemon juice**, and ground white chia seeds in a blender and process until desired consistency is reached;
- Transfer mixture into an air-tight jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks***
Things I used to make it happen
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make a raw jam before?
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your jam on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia
hungry for more?
Here is more Jam and Jelly recipes. Indulge 🙂