Versatile and flavorful, light and creamy this oil-free dressing goes with so many salads, vegetables, sandwiches, wraps, great to add a drizzle on the top of quinoa, buckwheat, a rice dish, and the like.
Adjust water amount to achieve desired consistency. Add less water if you plan on using it as a dip. Keep in mind that dressing thickens in the fridge.
Easy and quick to make, delicious….that’s really it. I have nothing more to say here. Try it
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- vitamix blender
- Peel and chop cucumber.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Use right away at room temperature. Store in an air-tight jar or a bottle in a refrigerator for up to 4 days. It will thicken in the fridge.
- Using a mesh strainer, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Place cashews into a glass or ceramic bowl and add lukewarm water with a pinch of salt. (the water level should be slightly more than double the height of the ingredients in the bowl.)
- Place a cotton towel over the bowl;
- Soak cashews for 4 to 6 hours;
- Drain off soaking liquid and rinse thoroughly with fresh water;
What about you?
Did you try this recipe? If yes, let me know how it went! What kind of salad did you dress with it? Leave a comment below and share a picture of your dressing on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic, so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia