This is a very simple and creamy classic white vegan dressing. So easy and quick to make. The light and creamy texture and neutral taste of this dressing make it a great companion to a wide variety of salads. It can cream-up pasta, rice, quinoa, buckwheat, and the like.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- vitamix blender
- 1 cup cashews (or hemp seeds*; soaked**)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed )
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth
- Store in an air-tight jar or a bottle in a refrigerator for up to 4 days;
- Using a mesh strainer, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Place cashews into a glass or ceramic bowl and add lukewarm water with a pinch of salt. (the water level should be slightly more than double the height of the ingredients in the bowl.)
- Place a cotton towel over the bowl;
- Soak cashews for 4 to 6 hours;
- Drain off soaking liquid and rinse thoroughly with fresh water;
What about you?
Did you try this recipe? If yes, let me know how it went! What kind of salad did you dress with it? Leave a comment below and share a picture of your dressing on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic, so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia