There is always a question about what to do with the almond pulp that is left over after making almond milk. Usually, I incorporate it in my dinner or lunch in one way or another, but today my sweet tooth was begging for attention, so sesame/almond treats happened.
A healing combination of detoxifying sesame seeds, balancing blood sugar almonds, and energy-giving honey creates a fantastic array of flavors.
This recipe can be made with dry almond meal as well.
So here we go, Have Bliss 😁
- Dry roast almond meal slightly*.
- Place sesame seeds in a separate dry frying pan.Set heat on medium-low and cook until golden. The higher the roast, the more pronounced the sesame seed flavor will be.Be sure to not over-cook sesame seeds. The second they've reached the desired color, transfer seeds to a plate right away and set to cool.
- Zest 1 organic lemon
- In the food processor, combine almond meal, sesame seeds, cardamom, lemon zest, and let it grind.
- Transfer mixture into the bowl and add 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix well, form the bite-size balls and enjoy a couple of them with your herbal tea or spiced almond milk. The rest can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Just in case you want to know 😉
👩🏼🍳 Here is my Almond Milk recipe 👇🏻
What about you?
Did you try the Almond/Sesame Bliss Balls recipe?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your bliss balls on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia