Creamy Ash Gourd (Winter Melon) breakfast smoothie bowl is a decadent treat that fuels my day. Supper powered by the king of all positive pranic foods – Ash gourd (aka winter melon or wax melon). In addition to energy-giving ash gourd, I’m adding highlights and vitality with the goodness of amla.
WATCH ME MAKE IT IN THIS VIDEO 👇🏻
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 3 cups winter melon
- 1/2 cup almonds (fresh, soaked, blanched )
- 1 tbsp amla (powder)
- 1 banana (over-riped)
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp warm finishing sattvic spice mix (WFSS)
- Soaking raw almonds with a splash of lemon and a pinch of salt ower night. In the morning, rinse them and then blanch (remove the skin)
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed and blend until smooth and creamy
- Garnish your breakfast bowl with your favorite things. I'm using hemp seeds, puffed quinoa, berries, chopped mint leaves, a little bit of warm finishing sattvic spice mix.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make a winter melon smoothie before? Did you try this recipe? Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your winter melon smoothie on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia