Energy-boosting Ash Gourd (winter melon) breakfast bowl with green apple, moringa, and ginger. This decadent ash gourd-powered smoothie bowl is nourishing, refreshing, and satisfying.
watch me make it in this video 👇🏻
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 2 cups winter melon (ash gourd, chopped)
- 2 green apples* (cored, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Moringa leaf powder (or Alfalfa juice powder)
- 2 tbsp organic date powder (or 3 Medjool dates)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free steel cut oats
OPTIONAL GARNISH SUGGESTIONS**
- puffed quinoa (or puffed amaranth, puffed buckwheat))
- thin apple slices
- roasted sesame seeds
- seasonal fruits, berries
- mint leaves
- pink peppercorns
- Process your steel cut oats in a dry blender into a fine flour and set aside.
- Transfer ingredients to a blender in this order: ash gourd, apples, Moringa leaf powder, date powder (if you out of it, you can use 3 Madjul dates instead), Universal Sattvic Spice mix, ginger, cardamom, salt, and top it with the oat flour that you just made.
- Blend until smooth and creamy
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make winter melon smoothie before? Did you try this recipe? Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your winter melon smoothie on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia