Watch me make it in this video
In today’s market, there is a wide variety of alcohol-free wine. You can use one of those to make non-alcoholic molted wine, no problem. But I prefer to use organic 100% grape juice instead.
To add a variation to the flavor to the drink, I like to use dry black currants, if none are available, you can add raisins to intensify the flavor. Because grape juice is sweet enough to my taste, I never use any additional sweetener in the making.
- 4 cups grape juice (100% juice)
- 6 cups water
- 2 orange (organic)
- 1/4 cup raisins (or dry black currant)
- Crush nutmeg. Combine all the ingredients except oranges in a large bowl. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on low heat under the lid for about 20 min.
- Add sliced oranges, simmer for an additional 20 min. Remove from the heat, let it steep for another 20 min. Let it cool a bit and then strain.
- Serve warm; garnish each glass with an orange slice and cinnamon stick.
- Store in an air-tight jar or a bottle in the fridge for up to a week.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make non-alcoholic mulled wine? Let me know how it went! Leave a comment below and share a picture of your conscious milled hot cocktail on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic , so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia