I love this spiced cranberry punch! I make it for myself throughout the year. During the cold month of winter, I love to have it warm, while in the warmer weather room temperature is the best.
watch me make it in this video
I’m adding some local kumquats to the cranberry punch when they are in season; if they are available where you are, you can add them too.
I love to add sour cherry concentrate to this cranberry punch, even though it is absolutely optional, I highly recommend it. You can add dry sour cherries as well.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 12 oz cranberries (1 pack)
- 2 oranges (organic)
- 1/2 cup kumquats (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cherry concentrate (optional, but highly recommended)
- 12 cups water
- Combine all the ingredients except oranges and sour cherry concentrate in a large bowl. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on low heat under the lid for about 20 min.
- Add sliced oranges, simmer for 10 min; remove from heat and let it steep for 15-20 min.
- Strain your drink and add sour cherry concentrate.
- Serve warm in the winter or cool in the summer. Garnish each glass with an orange slice, seedless cherry (optional) and cinnamon stick.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make cranberry punch? Let me know how it went! Leave a comment below and share a picture of your cranberry punch on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic , so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia