Not mulled pear cider is a perfect hot drink for cold fall, winter, or spring days; I love to have it chilled or room temperature during warm weather. Mulled pear cider or glogg with lemon, pear, cinnamon, anise, cardamom, rosemary, and lemon
watch me make it in this video
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 7 pears
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp maple syrup* (optional)
- 10 cups water
- Clean pears and remove the core.
- Combine all the ingredients except lemons in a pot with water. Cover with a lid. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 2.5 hours.
- Slice the lemon and add lemon slices into a pot; Turn off the heat and let it steep for 15-20 min. Strain it through a mesh sieve and then through a cotton milk bag if desired.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature. Garnish each glass with a lemon slice, fresh rosemary(optional), and cinnamon stick.
- Store in an air-tight jar or a bottle in the fridge for up to a week.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make Mulled Pear Cider? Let me know how it went! Leave a comment below and share a picture of your pear cider on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic , so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia