Hot mulled pear cider is a perfect hot drink for cold fall, winter, or spring days; I love to have it at room temperature during warm weather. Mulled pear cider or glogg with lemon, pear, cinnamon, anise, cardamom, rosemary, and lemon. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
watch me make it in this video
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 7 pears
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp maple syrup* (optional)
- 10 cups water
- Clean pears and remove the core.
- Combine all the ingredients except lemons in a pot with water. Cover with a lid. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 2.5 hours.
- Slice the lemon and add lemon slices into a pot; Turn off the heat and let it steep for 15-20 min. Strain it through a mesh sieve and then through a cotton milk bag if desired.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature. Garnish each glass with a lemon slice, fresh rosemary(optional), and cinnamon stick.
- Store in an air-tight jar or a bottle in the fridge for up to a week.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make Mulled Pear Cider? Let me know how it went! Leave a comment below and share a picture of your pear cider on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic , so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia