Protein-packed peanut butter – carob granola with chia seeds and dry tart cherries.
watch me make it in this video
Soak a tablespoon of chia seeds in 10 tbsp of water. The use of soaked chia seeds enriches granola with protein and makes it crunchy. Fresh cardamom, for this recipe, I love to use tart cherries (or bing cherries), but you can opt for sweet ones.
Combine all wet ingredients first, then mix all the dry ingredients together. I’m using my homemade peanut butter, you can see the way I make it in this video, or you can get your favorite brand.
Bake in preheated to 300F oven for 30 min stirring once halfway through.
My favorite way to enjoy it is with fruits and homemade yogurt.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- Soak a tablespoon of chia seeds in 10 tbsp of water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C)
- Combine all wet ingredients first, then mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients very well until all dry ingredients are fully coated.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and spread granola on an even layer by pressing it down lightly.
- Bake the granola mixture for 25-30 min, stirring once halfway through.
- Let cool completely. Then add cacao nibs (optional). Place in an air-tight container and it should good for up to 4 weeks.
What about you?
Have you ever tried to make your own granola? Did you try this recipe? Let me know how it went! Leave a comment below and share a picture of your granola on Instagram with the hashtag @positivepranic #positivepranic , so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia
hungry for more?
Here is more recipes. Indulge 🙂