Ayurvedic digestive spice mix known as CCF (coriander-cumin-fennel). You can spice your ice cream with this spice mix, use it for soups, stews, and other hot dishes, sprinkle on the salads, add to teas.
Dry roast coriander, cumin, and fennel seeds until fragrant. Cool down. Grind using a coffee grinder. Transfer into an air-tight spice jar. Store at room temperature in a dark place. Use as needed.
You can use CCF spice mix for soups, stews, and other hot dishes, sprinkle on the salads, add to teas.
These spices will assist with detoxification.
CCF spice mix can be made Raw or Roasted. The raw blend is usually used at the beginning of the cooking process, while roasted can be added towards the end (5-10 min) or even sprinkled right on the top of the dish.
Check out prep instructions for both methods in the recipe below.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
DRY ROAST METHOD*
- Dry roast fennel and cumin seeds together, and coriander seeds in a separate small skillet until fragrant and a few shades darker.
- Cool down. Grind using a coffee grinder**
- Store at room temperature in a dark place. Use as needed.
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl, transfer the mixture into the electric grinder or spice mill and grind to a fine powder.
- Store in an airtight jar in a dark place***.
What about you?
Did you ever try any of these natural digestive aids?
I love hearing from you. Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your spoice mix on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia