Ginger tea to improve digestion. In half an hour after your meal, treat yourself to a cup of Ginger tea
- 1-inch fresh ginger (sliced into thin pieces)
- 1 cup water (filtered)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp jaggery (or maple syrup)
- 1 lemon slice
- Add ginger slices, cinnamon stick into the water in a saucepan; bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5-15 minutes (the longer you simmer, the stronger it gets).
- Remove the pot from the heat. Carefully pour the mixture through a mesh sieve into a heat-safe cup
- Serve hot with a slice of lemon, you can sweeten it with jaggery.
What about you?
Did you ever try to make Ginger tea this way?
I love hearing from you. Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your ginger tea on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
Be Alive 🌱,
❤ Love, Julia