I love beets!!! Ukie Beetroot special overnight oats with plums, walnuts, and more wholesome stuff. Beetroot overnight oats makes a perfect breakfast or lunch. Grab-and-go morning jar of delicious beetroot oats keeps me going all day.
Beets, cabbage, and Ukrainians are like this 🤞🏻😂🤣. Don’t you worry there is no cabbage in this overnight oats recipe, but beets are definitely the star of the show 🌟 I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as everyone in my household does 🙏🏻❤️
watch me make it in this video
I prepare for making my beetroot oatmeal in the morning, by setting some pecans to soak in water with a splash of lemon and a pinch of salt. (2 min). Then I go about my day. At night it takes me about 10 minutes to throw together this awesome overnight oatmeal, that lasts in the fridge for about 4 days. In theory… Because in my house it disappears way before.
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- walnuts (roasted)
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup )
- almond yogurt (plant-based)
- In the morning, set 1/3 of a cup of pecans to soak with a splash of lemon and a pinch of salt.
- At night add soaked and rinsed pecans, chopped beets, lemon juice, Medjool dates, filtered water, a pinch of salt, into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together rolled oats, ground flax seeds, and raisins. Then incorporate the beetroot mixture. Transfer it to a jar.
- Top with chopped plums (or cubed sweet apples if plums are not available). Set in a fridge overnight.
- In the morning top with homemade almond yogurt or pudding, sprinkle with roasted walnuts, and glaze with honey.
What about you?
Did you try any of these recipes?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your overnight oats on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia