Having this carrot cake overnight oats for breakfast feels like a celebration, maybe because it is! 🙂 Every day and every precious morning is a celebration worthy just because we are privileged enough to experience it. Carrot cake overnight oats make rainy mornings cozier and sunny mornings brighter.
watch me do it
It makes me so happy that something that tastes like a dessert is made from wholesome, healthy ingredients that can be enjoyed for breakfast absolutely guilt-free.
This carrot cake overnight oatmeal is easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. Check out the recipe below and watch me make it in this video. 👇🏻
Feel good having this wholesome, healthy carrot cake overnight oats for breakfast.
Things I used to make it happen
- chopped roasted pecans (or walnuts)
- pumpkin seeds
- In the morning, set 1/3 of a cup of walnuts to soak with a splash of lemon and a pinch of salt.
- At night add soaked walnuts, Medjool dates, filtered water, a pinch of salt, cinnamon into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Shred carrots on a small shredder, and coconuts using a coconut shredder. If you don't have a fresh coconut, you can use 2 tablespoons of unsweetened dry coconut flakes instead. Thinly slice sulfur-free dried apricots.
- In a bowl, mix together shredded carrots, rolled oats, coconut, ground flax seeds, sliced dry apricots, raisins, and fresh-made walnut milk that you just made. Combine well and transfer it to a jar. Set in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top your overnight oats with homemade almond milk yogurt or pudding, roasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and enjoy.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days
What about you?
Did you try any of these recipes?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your overnight oats on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia