Caramel apple overnight oats with banana, chia seeds, cinnamon, and some more good stuff. Delicious no sugar added Caramel Apple overnight oats make an easy recipe for healthy sattvic breakfast on the go.
watch me make it in this video
The key to success for this overnight oats recipe is in the sequence of events. While incorporating ingredients, it is essential to do it in a particular order.
First, incorporate nutmeg and cinnamon with mashed banana, then add cashew milk. After that incorporate chia seeds, followed by oats, and only then mixes in apples and raisins.
Easy, right? Then just place it in the fridge for the night. In the morning, top your overnight oats with dates for a caramel flavor, roast some walnuts, or add decadence with peanut butter. In this video, I’m using homemade peanut butter. You can make it as well or use your favorite brand.
Treat yourself. ❤️
👩🏼🍳 THINGS I USED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
These links will take you to a different website (like Amazon, etc.). If you purchase things you love using these links, I may receive a tiny commission that helps me to keep this project going at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Positive Pranic project.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Apple (large, sweet variety)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup cashew milk (<< see the recipe)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- In a large bowl mash bananas with a fork, incorporate cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk in 1 cup of cashew milk (or any other plant based milk).
- Incorporate chia seeds, oats, apple (chopped into small cubes), and raisins into the mixture following this order.
- Transfer into 2 glass jars or glass containers and set in the fridge.
- Place dates, date soaking water and peanut butter into a blender and blend until smooth. Your vegan caramel is ready. Transfer to a small jar and place in the fridge.
What about you?
Did you try any of these recipes?
Let me know how it went in the comments below and share a picture of your overnight oats on Instagram with the hashtag #positivepranic @positivepranic so that I can see your beautiful creation 🙂 🙏
❤ Love, Julia